Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You Got a Lumpy Butt

I would just like to say that I loathe progesterone injections.

I don't know if you've ever seen progesterone in oil, but I kind of resembles caro syrup. Try putting that into a syringe, stabbing it into your butt cheek and then trying to push that gooey thickness through the pinhole of a needle. It takes forever. And it freaking hurts!

The worst part is the sore lumpy cheeks. After the injection you have to massage the area so lumps of the oil don't form in your muscles. Well, I still have lumps. And bruises. And pain. I told my hubby today that I don't remember it being so painful last time. He said that he does. And he so kindly reminded me that is was nasty and bumpy looking too.

Ahhh, true love.


On the bright side,  I got the call today telling me to be there at 11:15 Friday with a full belly and a full bladder. We are so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment